THAT slap on the back of ur neck!!!

well, there would be a very few of us who have been fortunate enough (or rather unfortunate) to not have tasted that dhaap on the back of your neck by our very own Verma sir..
I am going to narrate how I managed to join that elite club...
we had just graduated to class X and had reported back to the school after vacations...as always only a handful of us had joined back after the holidays...I was amongst those few who reported in time for a change...me, 3362 and 3268 were placed in room no 3 of Chilarai house...we were the only students that night in the room and we gossiped till very late at night...Now, those who know the three of us knows what it takes to wake us up in the morning...that night , being very tired after the journey and after so much of gossiping, we went off to sound sleep and literally slept like logs...the next morning I woke up and saw 3268 sitting in his bed with that "oh shit! im gone" look...it took me a fraction of second to realise what was wrong and that same look adorned me...I could hear the whistle in the PT ground and see white clad figures running near the athletic ground from my window...you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know what was coming next and waiting for it, somehow couldn't help laughing at the irony of that first day of class X...3268 was the first to go..Verma sir came in and 3268 was flying all around the place..after a good no of dhaaps, his attention shifted to me...I had figured that the only way to divert my mind from this hammering was to count the no of dhaaps and so I did just that (I lost count after the 22nd blow as I almost blacked out)..in the meantime 3362 who was attending to his morning rituals, came inside the room having heard the commotion. But the instant he saw what was happening, he jumped off to the quadrangle...this diverted Verma sir and he went after his next prey...after around five minutes of running around 3362 had his share..
May be we had felt bad, disgusted and very low after those dhaaps then, but when I think of it now I just cannot help laughing...the way 3268 was flying or 3362 ran around with Vermaji on his prowl...it was fun...I know most of u have had a taste of it...and I'm very curious to know the stories of my fellow mates in this elite club...please share this unique lifetime experience with us..

6 comments:

Shisir said...

been almost 30 mins, after having read your post. Am still laughing...

nicholusbhattacharjee said...

Dear kingshuk good to see you here. I am one of the lucky ones who did not get that dingi (you said it to be dhapp) from Vermaji.

rajib hazam said...

Now thats a real and priceless experience. I do remember Verma Sir giving Dingi to Dipjyoti kakoti which made him go to the M.I room, really miss those days..........

Shisir said...

hahaha,your post made my day. I mean getting beaten and then being able to enjoy it, is perhaps one of the several peculiar qualities about SSGians. I havent had the fortune of joining that elite club, but have heard a lot of the infamous ...eeeeeh followed by the dhaap.

Unknown said...

That was just the beginning for us.It was one of the many assault launched by Verma ji.I was lucky enough to face the music time and again and still alive.

Shisir said...

Hi Electron, who are you? :) Do tell us your stories as well. We would be eager to hear from you

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Sainik School Goalpara | by TNB